Sign in to My HQ

About Our Organization

The Wisconsin Winter Plunge is designed to help non-profit organizations raise money through a fun and team-building experience.

Your organization gets to keep 70% of the funds raised, and the remaining 30% goes toward putting on the plunge.


Who runs the Wisconsin Winter Plunge?

The winter plunge is put on by volunteers from the Oregon Band Boosters, also known as Shadow Marching Arts. You can find out more about these organizations by visiting and

Why put on this plunge?

Our Plunge Coordinator participated in a fundraising event like this in Minnesota, and she loved the ease and fun of this type of fundraiser as well as the sense of community that it created when many non-profit organizations came together to plunge on the same day. So, we started our very own plunge that any non-profit can participate in and benefit from, including our own!

Help Files